My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 11, 2012

Reading Time is our favorite time

Lo has always enjoyed reading books. I've been reading to him since I brought him home from the hospital. It became our bonding time at the end of a long day, & we never missed our quiet time before bed, ever.

Since January 15th things have been very different, rearranged a bit.
But, Lo has gotten very attached to his " bible book ". I'm THANKFUL that this has become his favorite story book out of his entire collection. What I find fascinating is that he's grown an attachment & finds comfort in reading this book, since I've been away.

I believe there's power, supernatural power in a mothers prayer. My prayer is that he will grow to love the word of God.
That he would take comfort & find peace in His promises.

I pray that he will always know in his heart Jesus LOVES him, because the bible tells him so & because it's the TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment